A collection of resources that are related to software and/or sustainability.
Orgs and Thought Leaders
- NECTAR – The National eResearch Collaboration Tools and Resources
- Berkeley Institute for Data Science
- Sustainable Cities Collective – a moderated
for leaders of major metropolitan areas, urban planning and sustainability professionals.
- Alternative Technology Association – a not-for-profit organisation
enables, represents and inspires people to live sustainably in their homes and communities.
- Living Future Institute – mission is to “to lead and support the
transformation toward communities that are socially just, culturally rich and ecologically restorative.”
Living Building Challenge net-zero program.
- MIT Sustainable Design Lab – “an inter-disciplinary
with a grounding in architecture that develops design workflows, planning tools and metrics to evaluate the
environmental performance of buildings and neighborhoods”
- Sustainability Science in PNAS – the sustainability science
section of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) in the US.
- RE4SuSy 2015 – Requirements Engineering for Sustainable Systems